Sunday 7 September 2008

Dark days

Karen Bishop's latest post seems to have hit the nail pretty firmly on the head when she speaks of "Bottoming Out" but sometimes, on darker days, I wonder whether all this talk of Ascension is something of a cop out.
Couldn't the tiredness and lethargy simply be laziness and lack of motivation? Maybe the dizziness and stomach problems are not a clearing of old energies and past life stuff but something I ate. What if my lapses of memory are something more sinister than the possibility that my energetic frequency has now risen higher so that I no longer resonate with the world I used to inhabit. What if I'm sliding into a decline rather than between worlds and realities?

"Keep an open mind but don't let your brains fall out" was once good advice -- but now, we need to be more in the Heart than the head and brains and logic don't help. So, I hold my fears up to my heart and find they lose some of their power in the heart flame of Love. 

Buoyed up a little, I read in Carlos Castenada's "The Fire Within" that during his initial training in the Left hand path of Magic he was unable to remember anything that he experienced or discovered in heightened awareness once he returned to his everyday state of consciousness. I feel somewhat comforted and turn to read the latest newsletter to hit my inbox. 

Oh Dear!! It seems that in our Ascension process we are moving out of the karmic cycle of death and rebirth. As we raise our vibrations we will be able to ascend into a new reality in our physical bodies. No death and a return in a new body, we will 'die' to this reality and move into another. I look at my physical state and realise that though I would bust a gut to keep a promise to another, those given to myself are frequently broken. All those promises to cherish my body with massage, scented baths, more exercise and better diet. Promises to walk more in nature or simply to 'be' beside the river or in the garden. 

If this aging, sagging body is going with me into the next dimension of Earth, then I'd better do something to take more care of it!!

No comments: