Sunday 17 August 2008

affairs of the heart

Like my co-author, Delphi, I owe much to Aluna Joy. The journeys I made with her in Central and South America were pivotal in initiating the changes in my life that bring me to this place at this time. A major 'opportunity disguised as loss' came about soon after a magical experience seeing condors flying in the Andes and hence my name.
During the recent partial solar eclipse I sensed a huge presence which announced itself as Sophia, Holy Wisdom, and said "Know thyself" -- a fitting message. (see Delphi's posting). 
Between eclipses I was fortunate to attend the Heaven on Earth Conference at which Celia Fenn was a speaker. The day began with a beautiful Heart Breath led by Sarupa Shah that linked our hearts to the Heart of Heaven and the Heart of Earth. Celia added to this our Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine energies also linking at the heart. (The meditation and more about the conference can be found on Celia's website Starchild Global.) The very recent crop circle seems to illustrate this perfectly in it's flowing, interlinking symbolism.
For me this is the challenge we face now -- the alchemical union of the Divine Feminine and  Masculine energies within ourselves so that the ignition of our Heart Radiance  will spread outwards in ripples of Light into our World and worlds beyond.     

No comments: